PirateEmpire : Now You Are A Pirate!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PirateEmpire : Now You Are A Pirate!!

Feel Free Here

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ ME FIRST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SickoSic
Mega Site Admin
Mega Site Admin
SickoSic

READ ME FIRST Empty
PostSubject: READ ME FIRST   READ ME FIRST Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:06 pm

READ ME FIRST

Rules : What You Can't Do In The Forum

Throughout the forum we hope all of us 'respect each other', particularly when a discussion is of a sensitive nature.

With immediate effect, the following will apply to the Forum:

1. Any political or religious threads will be removed without warning

2. Any posts containing obscene remarks or personal attacks, slander, foul language, or harassing of other members will not be tolerated (otherwise known as flaming). Any member caught performing the above actions will be banned.

3. Any replies to these posts will also be removed to keep the thread in context.

4. A warning to keep the thread clean and on topic will then be posted by a non-participating member of staff.

5. If anything is posted after this warning, which refers to the removed posts in any way, the thread will be closed.

6. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

7. Spam and Any Advertising of website / products and services, self promotion of website, products or services, URL, announcement of your website, commercial promotion, services, products , will be remove immediately without warning and we may suspend the account.

8. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
https://pirateempire.forumotion.com

READ ME FIRST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PirateEmpire : Now You Are A Pirate!! :: Starter :: Announcement-
Jump to: